Contributors to this chapter are listed in chronological order of their
contributions, from most recent to first. See Appendix 2 (Contributor List) for
dates and contact information.
Dejan Budimir (January 2003): Suggested clarifications for explaining
the Mesh Current method of circuit analysis.
Bill Heath (December 2002): Pointed out several typographical errors.
Jason Starck (June 2000): HTML document formatting, which led to a
much better-looking second edition.
Davy Van Nieuwenborgh (April 2004): Pointed out error in Mesh current
section, supplied editorial material, end of section.
- [aef] A.E. Fitzergerald, David E. Higginbotham, Arvin Grabel, Basic
Electrical Engineering, (McGraw-Hill, 1975).
- [spi] Tony Kuphaldt,Using the Spice Circuit Simulation Program,
in“Lessons in Electricity, Reference”, Volume 5, Chapter 7, at http://www.ibiblio.org/obp/electricCircuits/Ref/
- [dvn] Davy Van Nieuwenborgh, private communications, Theoretical
Computer Science laboratory, Department of Computer Science, Vrije
Universiteit Brussel (4/7/2004).
- [octav] Octave, Matrix calculator open source program for Linux or
MS Windows, at http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/
- [rar]Ray A. Rayburn , private communications, Senior Consultant K2
Audio, LLC; Fellow of the Audio Engineering Society, (6/29/2009).
- [dfd]Damping Factor De-Mystified , at http://www.sweetwater.com/